Monday, November 06, 2006

My Call

I've had two beers, so its time to make predictions. I'll note that I'm not as optimistic as some, although I'd like to be. I'm reserving my optimism for the solid defeat of Rick Santorum (as a referrendum on hate) and the sweeping crush of Katherine Harris, whose shameful behavior in the 2000 election in FL (and I'm talking specifically about her stonewalling against what was so blatantly legally required) earns her a slot in Hell with those who oppose the Estate Tax and Ticketmaster. May the tide she has ridden for too long crush her in the undertow.

I'm following the Washington Post Outlook Crystal Ball Contest for these predictions. Thanks NaBloPoMo!

SENATE*
51 REPUBLICANS, 47 Democrats, 2 Others

HOUSE
205 Republicans, 230 DEMOCRATS

GOVERNORS
22 Republicans, 28 DEMOCRATS

Virginia Senate--Allen 52% Webb 47%
Connecticute Senate--Schlessinger 8% Lamont 40% Lieberman 52%
Tennessee Senate--Corker 51% Ford 48%
Missouri Senate--Talent 48% McCaskill 52%

TIE BREAKERS
% Percentage Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) will recieve in her Senate race
% Percentage Rep. Katherine Harris (R-Fla.) will receive in her Senate race
% Percentage House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) will receive in his House race

HOT HUNCH[S - I've got two!]
Gov. Bob Ehrlich (R) will defeat Baltimore Mayor martin O'Malley in Maryland
The Democrats will pick up MO, MT, OH, and PA in the Senate.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?