Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Life as Fiction

Glee from the election aside, I went to see a preview of Stranger Than Fiction this evening with TraniLuver. I actually really like it, and was touched by the characters and relationships.

Which of course brought me to thinking of MOSI. He was in town for but a brief 36 hours this weekend, of which I got 19 unabated. And with the six month milepost soon to be rushing past, I have just realized how lucky I am to have something that still resonates with poetic beauty. Those hours together went from sensative to passionate and caring to protecting, touching on every shade of both vulnerability and support along the way. The details aside, it was those moments of exposed weakness that were the most poetic, and the release of inhibitions the most romantic.

I love that man.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?