Thursday, August 25, 2005

UPDATE: F*%# You, You F*%#ing F*%#!!!

The third police district has finally posted their list of incidents from August 4, 2005. I found my little police report. Please relish in the glory with me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSA 306
8/4/2005 10:45:00 AM Hours
THEFT - 2
1600 Block U ST NW
CCN #05103828
C1 REPORTS THAT UNKNOWN SUSPECTS STOLE VARIOUS PROPERTY FROM A LOCKER INSIDE THE LISTED LOCATION.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were many other thefts that day, including thefts from cars, and several thefts OF cars. Nothing too bad, but at least I wasn't robbed at gun or knife point like others. I love me neighborhood!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?