Monday, August 15, 2005

Body Modification - WEbring Assignment #2

Yes, I am very behind on this one (a whole week). I'm racing to get it up in time for this week's assignment. That said, what does someone say about Body Modification?

Well, I can start by stating that I have three piercing, two of which are actively adorned. I have no real plans of removing them. Maybe when I turn 30? I have to say, it brings me quite a bit of joy to be an attorney working in a job with people twice my age and going in to meetings where I know there will be occasional glints of silver emanating from my mouth. It usually takes co-workers a month or more to finally ask. In my previous job, I went and audited organizations who could do nothing about the young kid in a suit with tongue ring across the conference table from them.

I wish I could get more, but there's nothing that I would want -- except maybe a surface piercing on the back of my neck. That's a bar that would go at the base of the neck, but would be insanely painful since it goes through so much skin. Honestly, it might not even look good on me, but I saw a guy in a business suit with two a year ago and it was very hot. I guess I'm a sucker for a well-dressed body modifier.

I have no tattoos, but mostly because I'm too fickle for anything to matter to me for that long a period of time. Again, I was at an art studio yesterday, and a very attractive man in a preppie outfit had tattoos coming out of his shirt sleeves and collar, and it was strangely attractive.

I am an avid fan of more extreme body modification, though I could never do it myself. Georgetown's piercing parlor used to have a website that linked to some very extreme body modification efforts. We used to explore it during late nights in college. Freakiest thing on there: men who pump their ball sacs full of saline for the pleasure/pain sensation.

I'll leave you with that. For more from this Webring:
A Prize In Every Box * Write Again Soon * Wish to See * Post No Bills * A Little Maryment

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?