Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On the Shadyside

I used to spend my evenings and weekends blogging, but of late I've been elsewhere. The evenings have been mostly doing overtime. In an unfortunately incident with a scouring pad, I removed chunks of paint off my parents Camry, and my work bonus evaporated. As a result, MOSI and I declared "cheap September"--or rather, I declared it to him. Not satisfied with that limited amount of disposable income, I've been working late to keep distracted and gain some extra cash for playtime. Pay day for that is still six days away, and I'm counting--the next four days in Philly will test my resolve.

My weekends, on the other hand, have been spent in this charming Pittsburgh bungalow:I invite you to zoom in closer. This domicile, with slopping floors and slanted walls, which appears to have grown improbably over its lifetime, is MOSI's new hold-up, through the door on the far right and all the way up to the top floor. It's roomy, bright, and full of character. Throw in their whimsical taste and some of his parents' furniture, and it certainly rallies my little home.

Suffice to say, my weekends have been well spent. Soon on Cheap September's heels will be Wedding October, so we should see more excitement to come...
I love that man.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?